Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fusion #2

Hello everyone and welcome to another Fusion Challenge! We are so thrilled with the response to the first challenge. WOW, thank you everyone for playing along with us. Well, here's to a fabulous two more weeks of Fusion Card Challenge #2! We cannot wait to see what you come up with.

To see the winners from Fusion #1 you can go HERE





How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!


WinnersWill be chosen by all of our teammates in two weeks! We each will choose one favourite! The winners will be announced at 4am (PST) in two weeks!! Please check the linky for the days left to play with us!

 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This team is on fire! Beautiful cards ladies! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations by the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration, ladies! So glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, thats all I can say about your DT cards. incredible!

    Thank you for this challenge, I can see I will visit and take part OFTEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome challenge and your team is so talented ...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the entries. I just found your blog! I will enter a card one day! I love the theme. It reminds me of bumble bees! My kitchen is decorated in a bee theme. Love the cheeriness of all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great card....been hopping around enjoying everyone's cards at 2:30am....can't sleep so why not be inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this colors in this challenge - they are my current favourite combo. Will be back as soon as I have time to have a look at all the entries.

    ReplyDelete